Embark is a beautiful and modern co-working community in Northwest Crossing, founded on a unified passion for the outdoors. Our community of makers, creators, movers, and shakers are throwing a shindig at the new spot so you can get to know the place and the magical people who fill it, all for a wonderful, outdoor-loving cause.
Join us as we pour tasty brews and break in the new hardwood with David Jacobs-Strain and his band, tour the new Ruffwear retail shop, and see where Crow’s Feet Commons and Embark Fitness have set up their new digs.
Saturday, November 16th, 1:00pm - 10:00pm
- 1:00pm - 6:00pm Ruffwear retail store raffles and giveaways
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm Dick Dorworth will screen his Patagonia climbing uber-classic FITZ ROY film
- 5:00pm Checkout Richard Bacon's outdoor photography installation in The Collective community room downstairs
- 5:00pm Open House tours on the half hour, with Embark Members sharing behind-the-scene looks at our new space
- 6:00pm DAVID JACOBS-STRAIN and his band will do the rocking in the parking lot!
Dump City Dumplings and El Sancho food carts will keep your belly full, and Deschute's Woody will be onsite with their tasty brews.All proceeds to benefit The Conservation Alliance, Central Oregon LandWatch, and Oregon Desert Land Trust.